All students are expected to adhere to the school Dress Code. The Governing Council, Principal and Staff affirm this decision and seek parent and student support for the Uniform Policy.
School uniform is available from:
UNIFORM MANAGEMENT SERVICES
8/254 Hampstead Road
Clearview SA 5085
Tel: 0431 771 156
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 9:00am - 4:30pm
The on-site Uniform Shop at Mitcham Girls High School is permanently closed.
Online orders can be collected from UMS Clearview or delivered to a nominated address (postage fee applies).
Methods of Payment: Cash, Cheque, Visa or MasterCard. Please make cheques payable to Uniform Management Services.
MGHS Uniform Policy
View approved uniform combinations in pdf format.
- Mitcham check cotton dress (no shorter than one palm width in length above the back of the knee)
- Pleated MacKenzie Tartan skirt (no shorter than one palm width in length above the back of the knee)
- Mitcham navy dress shorts (no shorter than one palm width in length above the back of the knee)
- Navy pants (not track pants)
- White long or short sleeve shirt with MGHS logo
- White or navy polo shirt with MGHS logo
- Mitcham navy V-neck woollen jumper with MGHS logo
- Mitcham navy bonded jacket with MGHS logo
- Mitcham navy fleece jacket with MGHS logo
- Mitcham rugby top
- Mitcham Water Resistant Jacket with MGHS logo
- Navy jacket (no denim)
- White, black or navy short socks
- Navy or black pantihose (no socks)
- Black enclosed-toe sandals
- Black fully enclosed school shoes (refer to posters around the school and in the Uniform Shop or view in pdf format)
- Plain navy or white headband (optional)
- Mitcham tie, plain navy (optional)
- Plain navy scarf (optional)
- Hat (optional)
- School Blazer (supplied by the school for official functions)
PE and Sport
- Mitcham rugby top
- Mitcham navy sports shirt with MGHS logo
- Navy sport shorts
- Netball skirt, navy
- Track pants, navy
- Track shoes or sneakers
- Hats are recommended
Make-Up and Jewellery
Jewellery and make-up are not part of the school Dress Code.
Students who do not adhere to the school's Dress Code will have the option of going home to change or to borrow an item of clothing from Student Services. Students will not be sent home without parental consent. Repeat incidents of non-compliance will be dealt with through the Behaviour Management process.